Now is the time to forget everything that you ever thought you knew about hostels. The rumor mill had run riot, and for every fact that was passed around there were a dozen half-truths. Now any fear of poor quality accommodation or poor treatment can be put to bed. And if you are lucky, it will be as comfortable a bed as the one you will sleep in when you check in to one of the best hostels in london. This is none other than the Palmers Lodge in London.
Benefits of Staying in a Palmers Lodge Hostel
There are a number of benefits to staying in this hostel over a hotel:
- Cost – There are amazing savings to be made and it does not mean having to accept poor facilities.
- Location – You can afford to stay in areas that would have previously been unable to thanks to the spread of Palmers Lodge chains of hostels in London.
- Making friends – The chances to meet other people who are travelling at the same time as you are high. Lifelong friendships can be started.
Choices of Rooms
A hostel is no longer a place that means sharing a room with half a dozen strangers and having no privacy whatsoever. Now that it is the 21st Century, travellers want something more, and fortunately the hostel trade has listened to their requests. When you visit Palmer Lodge’s best hostels in london, you can choose from: –
- Double bed en-suite. You will feel fully comfortable in the large bed and relax while you are watching TV. Clothes can be hung in the large wardrobe provided, and you will be able to wash the day’s dirt away in a private shower.
- Twin room. This is also en-suite and has a TV and shower. Friends as well as couples will be able to have a little luxury.
- Double bed. A cheaper option will be to have a room that has a shared bathroom.
- Triple bunk bed. Again, there is a shared bathroom, but there are not many people in the room.
This is one area where hostels received bad press, but this is no longer an issue. Most have 24 hour receptions and guests are not all put in a large dormitory. There are female-only dorms at Palmers Lodge hostels, for instance, plus free lockers and card key entry. Above all, the place has CCTVs that monitors the security of the whole property. If you come late at night, or after 11pm, you will have to provide the details of your booking or your card key.
Who can book Palmers Lodge hostels?
In reality, it will be anyone who is out to have fun and does not want to do it alone. Individuals will be just as welcome as groups, and there will be a room to suit. If you want to travel a lot and get some rest afterwards, there are hostels that provide entertainment so you don’t have to leave for the evening. After a long day going to places of interest, the best hostels in london will provide everything you need for a great evening. For groups, a variety of meals will be served. The cost of living will change depending upon what is bought.
A bar allows a night cap or two before you hit the pillow and get ready for the adventure that the next day will bring. If you have not quite worn yourself out, and would like something to do for a while before sleeping, Palmers Lodge provides tickets to fun events and attractions. It could just be that you sit in the lounge and read or make use of the free Wi-fi to keep in touch with family and friends or plan the route for the following day.